Well we are starting to get into a routine now. Grandma is leaving tonight (a little mix up with her tickets because we thought she was leaving last night) so we have a little more time with her. Ben threw a humungo fit last night at bed time but after about a half hour or so he calmed down, ate and fell asleep. I think he slept from around 12:30 to 8am with out a feeding....unless there was one zombie like feeding that I don't remember. Trust me at this point I can't rule it out. hehe.... Hopefully he turns out to be a good sleeper. He doesn't like his bassinet much so far but I think the bili lights really make it hard to get comfy in there. Plus I am sure it is much more comfy to sleep in bed with mommy than in a bassinet....they're smart ya know!Daddy and his little munchkins
Ashley taking care of her baby!
Grandpa visiting with his 4th grandbaby! 2 boys and 2 girls how perfect is that!
Our little glow worm on his bili lights in the bouncy seat.
Jan 25, 2007
Getting comfortable
Posted by MandySue at 1/25/2007 10:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does Benjamin have a red tint to his hair?
don't think so... It's more blond/light brown
Post a Comment