Mar 23, 2007

back in school

Well I just finished my first week of classes since having Ben. So far they don't look to be that bad. But ask me again in 6 weeks and my answer might be a tad different. I am taking the psychology of adolescence & the psychology of adult development and aging. They both seem to be quite interesting.

Ashley has re-figured out a new trick that is driving me bonkers! Get this.... Yesterday I had to go to the bathroom so I figured everything would be fine if I was only gone for 2 minutes. I closed the door, ahh a little privacy for once. When I came out I couldn't find Ashley, I ran around the house calling in each room and looking under the beds and in the closets. But when I entered the living room I realized the back door was wide open. I ran over there and only to see her out in the MUD. Not just any mud, stinky North Dakota stagnant mud! Of course she didn't have shoes on so she was up to her ankles in goup. Lovely! Today I just about locked her in the crawlspace (oh wait, we don't have one, but I really thought about it :)) Because she kept opening the door and walking out. Mike thankfully whipped a stick concoction that we can wedge at the top of the door frame so she can't do it any more!!! HAHAHA

Mike's ALS graduation is on Thursday! Whoohoo, I will then have a hubby again who isn't so darn busy to breath. I have a honey-do list that has been growing over the last 5 weeks. Poor guy thought he was gonna get a break...

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Don't they all think they are going to get a break??!?!?!?!? I can't believe Ashley is playing in the mud! JJ would rather die than get dirty. And I love the pics of Ben, he is soooo adorable!