Mar 15, 2007

Holy Buckets!

Holy Buckets of snow, that is. Last night when going to bed the news man said a light dusting, is that what they are calling 6+ inches of new snow, a light dusting. That one got a chuckle out me alright.

I still managed to drag both kids out in the snow and to the gym even though my thighs were still burning from yesterdays cardio class. Today's kickboxing class kicked my butt even more and now my legs and arms are sore. Double Whammy! Why do I do this to myself again? OH yeah, to be healthy! I have to keep telling myself that when I have to grip the chair to stand up.

Ben goes for his 2 month check up in the morning so we'll get to see just how big he is really getting.

Oh and today is our Anniversary! 4 years and 2 kids later....Sad thing is with him in ALS we can't even do anything. Oh well, we've got plans for a quick dinner this weekend, in between his mandatory volunteer time and our well needed oil change.

0 comments: