Well, I finally made the decision to move Ashley to the toddler bed. I didn't make the drastic step my friend E did by taking down the crib because I am going to need it very shortly as my bassinet is only good up to 15 lbs and my little chunker weighed in at 14 (with diaper and clothes) yesterday when daddy weighed him....So anyway my friend S had a Finding Nemo toddler bed for sale so I made the plunge and bought it.
I decided to put it to good use last night and told Ashley she was going to sleep in her big girl Nemo bed. She was excited at first but after our night time routine and I left the room she got out and cried at the door. I gave it 15 minutes and then went in, moved her back to the toddler bed and told her it was time to go night-night! She was asleep in her bed by 7:30 only 30 minutes after starting our bedtime routine. Not too bad! We'll see how nap time goes today, lets hope for success.
Mar 5, 2007
The big move....
Posted by MandySue at 3/05/2007 12:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go Mandy!
Post a Comment