Mar 17, 2007

Comparison



Ok, well I was writing an email to my friend C.R. and mentioned that I thought the kids looked quite a lot alike. I hadn't actually pulled out pictures to compare so this morning i decided to do so. So here are 2 pictures of Ashley when she was 2 months old, so let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

They really do...more than I realized! You've got a couple of cute kids there!

Ellen said...

I think they do look alike, but they have different forehead. At least I think so! I think Ashley looks more like Mike as an infant than does Ben...We will be comparing mine pretty soon!

Bev said...

I think their eyes and mouths are completely different. Hers were smaller in those pictures than his appear to be. He has rounder eyes and a wider smile. :) Super cute. I love comparing sibling trates!