She has the cheesiest smile lately. I love it. I think all kids go through a stage where they do this.
Ben just wanted to eat the pumpkin guts. Hehe, it's a vegetable right? One serving down
So here is Mike and Ben at 11:30 last night. Yes, Ben was awake at 11:30! He does a wierd late nap thing where he goes to sleep at 7 (like Ashley) but then wakes up around 9 to play for an hour or so and then hits the hay again. I don't mind too much because I am up anyway and then he sleeps in a bit longer in the morning.
Mike did this one and I just love it. The pumpkin is all warty looking so it looks cool even during the day.
This one I made for Ashley. I thought it was pretty cute.
Oct 29, 2007
Carving Pumpkins
Posted by MandySue at 10/29/2007 11:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
awwwww!!! I cannot believe those pumpkins! They are so well carved and neat looking. Too bad my husband didnt want to play pumkin-carving with me :( I really like yours though!! Your kids are sooo cute. Ashley's cheesy smile kills me lol haha it's so cuuuute! :) ooooh and Ben crawling!! I can't believe it!! What a cuties!! I miss them! :(
Post a Comment