Yippee, Ben is 9 months old! He is doing well and is still the most smiley baby I have been around. I snapped a couple of his precious smiles this evening for you.
He's got a funny thing going on with his tongue which is probably because he CUT HIS 1ST TOOTH TONIGHT!!!
Here I think he is really just hamming it up so I have a cute picture for his 9 month page in his album (yikes, that I haven't started, bad mommy!)
Now here he is trying to show off how he started crawling, or scooting, or whatever you can call it. He works his arms well but only one leg is in the crawling position and the other is folded under him, but he gets around so that's what counts.
Now tell me this picture doesn't make him look older than 9 months, holy cow. What a big boy we have!
So yes, he started crawling, and cut his first tooth all on the day he turns 9 months!
Oct 15, 2007
Yay, Ben is 9 months old!
Posted by MandySue at 10/15/2007 11:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOUR SON IS SOOOO CUTE! I WANT TO MEE THIM!
What fun pictures!! I wanted to let you and Mike know that you are genuises (i can't even spell it...) My computer works now! I successfully sent off my Pampered Chef orders!!! Yeah and THANKS!!!
Post a Comment