Ben is so into balls he never wants to put them down. His new favorite toy is the dinosaur ball toy. Mike's sister M got it for Ashley when she was a year and boy he loves it way more than she ever did!
We took the kiddo's to the pumpkin patch. Ashley is hard to get pictures of now because she moves so quickly. Even if you get her to stop and smile it's only for a half second and then she is going again. Most of the pictures I got of her were either blurred or I got the back of her head.
Here is Ben in his bumble bee costume. It barely fits. But it will work for this year! It looks so cute because he is so rolly-polly.
He found a pumpkin and wouldn't let it go, of course, until his big sister Ashley stole it away in the wagon. How sweet huh!
Oct 26, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by MandySue at 10/26/2007 08:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adorable, just adorable!
LOL...I went and changed my user name so it doesn't look like I'm yer MOM..did you notice?
You need to eat your dinner, pick up your fork..
awwwww I miss those kiddies! They are so precious!!
Post a Comment