Mike absolutely hates....HATES...getting his pictures taken. Especially at the studio so it has been a while since the last time we went! But when he asked me for ideas for Mother's Day....my opportunity arose. I have been wanting to get them for a while!
So here they are. We went to sears and of course spent WAY to much but I think they turned out pretty cute!
This was the perfect opportunity for Ashley to wear one of the new fancy dresses Grandpa Bill sent! So cute. I whipped up a bow out of my crafting supplies and perfect.
If you look at Ashley's left eye you will notice the pink from where she got poked in the eye with a branch on our walk with Janelle and KK last night. So sad.
Benny was a good sport. Especially considering he didn't nap well. But they still turned out well. 

This one was his own pose. We had sat him in the center and he was escaping by crawling away and when we called his name this is what happened. 




May 17, 2008
Family Picture Time
Posted by MandySue at 5/17/2008 06:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love, love, love them!!! :)
p.s. I added pics to my blog :)
GREAT pictures!
Love the new pics of the family, they turned out GREAT!!
Cute pictures! In the family one I noticed: Ashley has your eyes and Mike's smile & Ben has Mike's eyes and your smile. :) Tooooo cute, friend!! What a lucky Mama!
Post a Comment