Yippee, I just finished my research proposal for my social research class. That was a big one that I put off far too long....but now it is done and holy cow I have 2 days to spare. Whoohoo Go ME! Now on to my last big project due next week...oh and studying for my finals....
I have my finals next Wednesday, booohooo (I'm whiny tonight, can you tell?). But the kids are going to the CDC, which Ashley loves, and I mean LOVES! Ben is not so much a fan but he did better the last time he went.
Mike had to go to the neurologist today for his migraines. They have been getting so much worse lately. No fun. Plus the guys at work have been hassling him about it which makes it so pleasant. Anyway they put him on a new medication that he takes all the time instead of at the onset so hopefully that will help.
Ben figured out how to unlatch the cupboards today. So fun. Can you believe he taught Ashley how to do it because she has never figured it out. Nice! So now they are both digging into my cupboards and dragging my Tupperware all over my house. Sweet!
May 1, 2008
Update, no pictures though
Posted by MandySue at 5/01/2008 11:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment