May 27, 2008

My little boy is growing up!

My little Benjamin is growing so fast!!!! This week he has taken another step towards big boy hood! He has begun to refuse to eat dry cereal. He now wants it in a bowl with a spoon. He is doing so well with it also.


I was shocked the first day because he finished the bowl completely, milk and all! He uses the spoon great and is so proud of himself!

Look at those eyes! I truly thought my children would have brown eyes like me. But oh how could I ask for more beautiful eyes than these big, bright blue ones I have starring at me all the time.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

How adorable! Yeah, both of mine kiddos got the brown eyes from me and not daddies pretty blue ones.

Ellen said...

How adorable! Yeah, both of mine kiddos got the brown eyes from me and not daddies pretty blue ones.