Dec 29, 2007

Christmas Morning



We had a great Christmas and loved having our visitors here to keep it interesting. Let me tell you I am pretty darn sure that 2 kids is enough for us. But it was really fun to see the kids enjoy the holiday and the time with their cousin.



The big hit this Christmas was the play kitchen that Ashley and Ben got from their Grandma and Grandpa Moscho. They both love it. Ashley has been making everyone dinner and snacks with all her play food. I love watching her pretend play, it's my favorite!



Ben got a whole bunch of cars. Wind up cars, squishy cars, big ones, little ones. The kid likes practically anything with wheels!



So Mike outdid himself with the sewing box he made me. He went to buy one and didn't like any of the ones available. So he decided to create his own. I truly love it. The sides fold out with more compartments underneath.



Mike got this really cool set of blocks that are called Kapla blocks. They are really neat and he has had fun creating pieces of art. I thought this one looked like an owl, but he said it was a Chinese building.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, I love the sewing box!! How neat is that! Isn't crazy how boys just love cars?

Tanya said...

Kamdyn is in love with toy cars, I still think she is secretly a boy! She got a Cars raceway thingy for Christmas and plays with it every chance she gets.

Anonymous said...

Very impressed with the sewing box. Has he ever thought about making them to sell? I could use me one of those....looks very well made.

Kevin said...."Holy Crap!" Yup, Mike just won the "husband who thought of the best gift for his wife for Christmas" award ;)