Dec 12, 2007

uggh, finals are done

Wow, I am so relieved to have this round of finals done. I finished them up this morning and only have a couple quick assignments left to do. Now I have only 8 classes left to finish up my bachelors. Yippee. That makes it worth it! I am making progress, although even though it often it doesn't feel like it.

So our plans for the holiday include having Mike's older sister fly in to visit and stay for 10 days so that should be fun. His dad was planning on coming but isn't going to be able to make it. I totally have to catch up on housework and getting the scrapbooking/stamping/radio repair shop/sewing room turned into a guest room with room for 2. Yikes that should be a task. I've also got some Christmas gift projects that we have to finish up so we can get them in the mail this week.

I am still overwhelmed with everything I have to do. Oh well, I think I need to make a list so I can see my progress!

1 comments:

Bev said...

Hooray for being closer to your goal, friend! :)