Dec 20, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So I had a great birthday on the 15th and was able to really take it easy and relax. It was very needed! I have been so stressed with school and our visitors coming for xmas and of course the xmas gifts we decided to make for our parents. It was all a lot of work and a lot of stress that came along with it. But now we are settling down now again. ...Only to get started again with Christmas, Yippee.

Mike's older sister and her 1 yr old daughter Taylor arrived last night after a full day of flying from Shreveport, LA with 4 hours of delays. Yippee, for holiday travels! They were both so wiped out when they finally got here we had dinner, visited for a few, and they were off to bed.

Mike and his sister are out to a movie today. I think they are seeing....ahh, I forgot... something to do with old men. I'm sure I'll remember later. As you know I hate movie theaters so I willingly stayed home with all three kiddos, who are all sleeping, kudos to me!

I am signed up for my next set of classes which are "principles of management" and "statistics for social sciences". Sounds like fun huh! I am hoping they aren't too bad but who am I kidding online classes always consist of lots of work! I was tossing around the idea of picking up a third class but I wanted to do an in class one but I don't think they are offering any on base that will work for me. darn it~

Ahhha, No Country for Old Men...that's the movie they went to see. I knew I would remember if I had a few minutes.

Jenny will be staying here until after christmas so we have some fun activities planned while she is here including sledding and the waterpark. I love the water park!

Anyways, I hope you are all enjoying your day!

0 comments: