I woke up yesterday morning and poor Benjamin had a fever of 101 degrees. We gave him some Tylenol and some extra cuddles and he was doing fine. Last night, of course cause things always get worse when you can't see the Dr., it was up to 102.5 and he was cranky and not sleeping well at all. It was strange cause he had no other noticeable symptoms either.
So this morning I called and got him an appointment at the holiday clinic on base and sure enough poor kid has his first ear infection. I feel bad cause I just mentioned the day before that neither of my kids had ever had one. Nice one mom! Anyway the nice Dr. gave us an antibiotic and some pain relieving drops as well as recommending a rotating course of Tylenol and Motrin. So hopefully the little guy will be feeling better by Christmas morning.
Alright, i am heading off to take a nap, a much needed one after last night.
Dec 24, 2007
Ear, oh dear!
Posted by MandySue at 12/24/2007 01:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment