Oct 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time

Leaves, leaves and more leaves. We have been raking our front yard like crazy. I think so far we have gathered 16 bags of leaves.....holy moly! But I truly love the look of fallen leaves. The crisp air and absence of mosquitoes and sub zero temperatures, it is just beautiful.

We took the kiddies to the Pumpkin Patch. They had fun and wanted to stay way longer than mom and dad were willing. We had to fight both of them to go home..but mommy had a headache and just wasn't feeling the best.

I swear it can be so difficult to get a picture of them both (or either of them) looking at the camera. I took a bunch and had very few where they were actually looking, or had their eyes even open.

They both got to pick 2 pumpkins and had fun picking and choosing between all the varieties. I think they both really liked the warty ones even though neither picked one for their final selection.


All this pumpkin patch stuff really made me want to take a trip to the Roloff Farms in OR. I watch Little People, Big World religiously. For some reason I love the chaos of their family. Their house is a mess, they kids misbehave and get in fights, it just seems so normal and makes me feel better about my own house. Plus they are just funny people and I really enjoy watching their show. So I will add this to my to do list. I would like to venture out there maybe next fall since we will be in WA anyway...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to a pumpkin patch!! These pictures are adorable! Are you guys going to carve pumpkins?