Oct 16, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged. So now I present 6 random things about me. It has taken me awhile to come up with them, but now that you have read them, YOU are tagged!


1. I am short with BIG feet. I am only 5'2" but the shoes I wear are a size 9 1/2.

2. I have naturally red hair...ok, everyone knows that but in the back I have a skunk stripe of blondish-brown. You can only see it if I pull my hair up but it's really there. I used to trick kids in school saying that I dyed my hair red and they would usually believe me cause I would show them my "roots" :)

3. I have no musical ability. Mike can play the guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and saxophone and has tried to teach me multiple times. I just can't get it.

4. I am messy. As much as I try to keep the house clean, I just fail. I think I am a messy person at heart. There are so many other things to do that are just more fun than scrubbing the toilet.

5. I love reading. I love it, love it, love it. And I love www.goodreads.com too. It is a great website and now that my school is done I am totally looking forward to reading for pleasure!!!

6. My kitchen counter is covered with stamping supplies.

0 comments: