Oh boy. So I've had a sore throat the last few days which I contributed to spending too much time on the phone with my dear friend E the past week :D But it was hanging around and starting to drive me nuts last night so I made myself an appointment at the clinic. The doc stuck the light thing in there and the told me I needed to go see the Ears, nose, and throat specialist downtown. He also said that I will most likely be undergoing a tonsillectomy. Whoohoo.
This was not a complete shock to me as I have had throat issues off~n~on for a few years. I seem to be super susceptible to strep and I have pitted tonsils that seem to egg it all on. So this should be interesting!
Feb 1, 2008
ENT referral
Posted by MandySue at 2/01/2008 08:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! pOOR mANDY! :) I hope they fit you in pronto to have them out and healing quickly! I hate a sore throat! Yuck!
For some reason I always associate that surgery with eating popcicles afterwards....so just remember....you are NEVER too old for popcicles, so charge right into that surgery and eat them like there's no tomorrow afterwards!
Post a Comment