Ok, so you know how I know it is time for winter to be over? Because everyday my house looks and feels like a tornado has swept through. We all need to get outside and run around but the weather has just been so nasty that it hasn't been possible. Here is a quick snapshot of my morning.
I woke up at 7:45 and went into Ashley's room to find this:
Oh what a joy. Apparently she couldn't find the right book, and she needed the rubbermaid that her legos were in to make a hiding spot. Sweet!
It also snowed again. Brrr. At least it is supposed to warm up a little bit. I really hope we are on the upswing....but then again it's GF were talking about. Winter is likely to be here for the next 6 months :( well atleast at this point it feels like it.


Feb 15, 2008
What, It's still winter?
Posted by MandySue at 2/15/2008 11:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sure don't miss all that winter! But, at least you get a taste of what my spring weather is going to be like--tornadoes! hehe
3 months until May 15th, AKA "you may garden w/o fear of frost". That's spring to me. :)
-Florida Girl
LOL @ Ashley, seriously, she is just so cute...
Hope it starts to warm up there for you SOON :)
Post a Comment