I scheduled my finals about 4 weeks ago for Thursday the 6th. I picked the afternoon session because Mike was on swings so it wouldn't bother his schedule too much. So then he got switched to Mids and now either way that time block cuts into his sleeping schedule. So I changed it. Great right! Um, no because I changed it for the Tuesday morning session. I thought it would be perfect but last night he informed me that he has some briefing or what not Monday and Tuesday. Great, nope it wasn't on the calendar and I don't think he told me about it earlier (even though he claims he did). I HATE calling on friends because my little sweetie Ben is such a screamer!!!! But I called the CDC today just in case and surprisingly they have opening for both of them. WOW, how likely is that. So hopefully they can handle a screamer.
The other day I had an appointment for the car to get worked on so I dropped them off at the drop in place downtown. They were both fine when I left but about an hour later (in the courtesy van on my way to Target) I get a calling saying that he had been screaming for 45 mins and they are sorry to call me but....So I ended up sitting at the little keepers daycare for the next hour because I had no car seats in the courtesy van to take them back with me.
He was just fine as long as I was there, but man this really sucks! Oh well right, he'll grow out of it. I really think it's just payback because I was the screamer when I was little. I seriously had issues being without my mom for ANY amount of time.
Ashley on the other hand hand had no problems what-so-ever...well not until we were leaving anyway. She threw the biggest fit because she didn't want to go home with me. Sad day! Oh well, that was def. a realization that the kiddies need to get more outside of the house time. The GF winter is way too long to be stuck up at home.
So the weather is actually warming up a bit so we have been able to venture out again. We went outside to play in the snow the other day which both kiddies really enjoyed and then yesterday we made it to story hour (and were sadly the only ones there)

P.S- T- it's sad that I felt like a slacker because it had been ummm 1 week since my last post. get with it!
Feb 28, 2008
scheduling conflicts
Posted by MandySue at 2/28/2008 08:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hahahahaha My little birdie was a liar and then got sick!
Post a Comment