Feb 9, 2008

nothing much

Life has been pretty uneventful here lately. We've been staying home quite a bit because it's just too darn cold out there. This winter is really getting old to me. It just doesn't give me any encouragement to get out and do stuff. Ugggh, okay enough complaining!

I am half way done with my classes. I am really enjoying my management course but the same does not hold true to my statistics for social sciences class. Yuck!! Between those two classes, most of my free time is sucked dry. But I am halfway done! Only 4 weeks to go!

Ben is really cruising now. He has also gotten much better at sitting back down once he has been standing. That one took a while but now he's gotten it down. He is jabbering like crazy now. I often here him repeating me and actually making sounds that are very similar to those I just made. It is so exciting to see them learn.

Ashley is doing good but is having many more temper tantrums. It seems like all day long I am calming her down and redirecting her "energy". I am sure some of it has to do with being kept up in the house so I am planning to take them downtown to run some errands and maybe catch a few minutes at the play area at the mall. Let em run out their frustrations!

Oh and Mike stirred up a little "dust" at work because he didn't think things were running as they should and managed to get himself switched over to AME on mids, nice. (of course the two events were "unrelated". He starts on Tuesday...

1 comments:

Ellen said...

So now you have two rambuncious kids and a husband who has to sleep during the day. Nice. I hope things smooth out and that winter is soon over!