Feb 21, 2008

Ugggh! What a day

Man, today was just one of those days. Well actually it started last night. I spilled a big mug of coffee all over my computer desk! Yippee right? Thankfully it missed the keyboard but it flooded under the tower and printer so we had to do some quick moves to keep everything safe. Needless to say, I called it a night shortly after and just gave up on doing my homework.

This morning... I spilled the rest of the mug that we had set on the counter while we were cleaning up. (yes, I slacked with my flylady last night cause I had a rough night, and man did it bite me this morning). So I got to clean up coffee this time from my counter and the floor! Nice.

Dinner time rolls around and guess what, I spilled my entire glass of chocolate milk (thanks for inspiration Ellen!) all over the table. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No more drinks for me! What a clutz

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Glad I could give you some chocolate inspiration. My day was just about the same, actually maybe worse. John had a buddy over helping the guy with his taxes. JJ was potty training and decided to pee on the floor next to the potty. Then while bottom naked was sitting on his feet playing with cars and must have had a wet fart all over his feet and then wiped it on the carpet. Oh and the dryer broke mid washing so I have wet clothes still in the wash. Oh then went I went to give the kids a bath, Maddie had a stinky. I undid the velcro on her diaper and went to grab wipes sitting next to me. She pulled the diaper off and got poo on her face! Grrr...good thing she was going in the tub pronto!

Anonymous said...

hey there! sounds like you had a really fun day!!! I miss you and I hope it is better today! love ya much!