So I've noticed that my last few posts have been rather dreary. I'm not quite sure why since overall I'm not feeling like that. But I do think that my blog is a way for me to vent my frustrations without pissing off those around me. So today I gathered my happy pictures to make up for apparent ill moods :)
Here is Ashely chilling out in front of the tree playing with her Dora legos. I swear for a fairly cheap toy they have kept the attention of both of my kids.
Dancing of course!
Now Benny is surely a boy....No matter how many times i wipe his face clean it seems to dirty itself in 2 seconds flat. I can't seem to snap a picture of him with a clean face...how frustrating. I feel like I am chasing him around all day with a washcloth (he of course thinks its a game).
Oh and when you add teething to the mix...you get nice drool shots!
Buckets and buckets of snow! We have gotten at least another 6 inches since this picture was taken if not more...Holy moly!
Dec 20, 2008
Cheer up!
Posted by MandySue at 12/20/2008 02:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Moly that was a lot of snow! Can you share a bit with us down here in the South? Adorable pictures of the little ones! My fav was the one of Ben when he was drooling lol
Your kids (AND the snow) are awesome!!
Post a Comment