So the other night Mike unveiled my birthday/christmas gift. A new computer...a much needed computer as mine was quite ancient. A little early, yes...but he built it himself and thus needed lots of time and space to get it set up and running well. So he knew he wouldn't be able to do that and still keep it hidden unless he waited to assemble it until after....Who likes to get a gift they can't play with immediately...not me!
So he started putting it together before work on Thursday and Finished last night. Oh my, I am in heaven. It is so much faster than "old man gray" as we nicknamed it. Plus it has a super big monitor and is upgradable so we can add lots to it later.
I'm so excited! Yay
Dec 6, 2008
An Early B-day/Christmas Gift!!!
Posted by MandySue at 12/06/2008 02:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY!! New computers are fun! I am kinda jealous! :o) I hope your concert went well!
Post a Comment